Welcome to e-sinclair.com
And it’s time to revise the Web... When we first launched this web-site the whole concept of internet communications, while not new to me, certainly was unclear. I tried to be somewhat witty while still maintaining an adequate depth of seriousness to ensure clients, students, colleagues, even friends and acquaintances would think it worthwhile to explore the site. After a few years, wherein mainly students and colleagues reference the site occasionally, and usually for specific information, we have decided to make some significant up-grades. While I still believe that my greatest contribution to the planet are my two  children, now both successful adults, raising their own families (one in the USA and the other in Canada) and the five  grandchildren they have provided me, it has become obvious to me that going forward I need to revitalize my own inventiveness. There are things yet to be done, accomplishments yet to be completed, ideas yet to be shared.
With this in mind we are undergoing some hopefully useful alterations to this site:
- we are adding an Editorialog which will enable you to exchange ideas with us on a variety of topics – some of which will appear randomly, others in more ordered sequences
- we are adding a book review corner wherein students of mine will review various books that my peers have produced and in their comments they will suggest the value of such books, whether for reading, as texts, or even as door-stops
- we are revising our consulting section to simply explain what we can/will do for clients and should you think we can be helpful, the processes that we follow to set up a working relationship
- our research section will now include papers that students submit which we consider worthy of sharing; we will also include any presentations that we make at professional conferences
- AND, we will also be posting sections (and potentially draft chapters) of my first book, After the Final Fall which we hope to have finished by 2015. The final edition may include an e-copy, but this site will definitely tell you how to access it.
Bon jour... as always,
Glenn W. Sinclair, Ph.D.
President & CEO
Glenn Wm. Sinclair, Inc.